14-16 Foot (4284-4986mm) Full Van Adco Caravan Cover
America's biggest selling, all climate caravan covers now available Down Under
A range of caravan, pop-top and camper trailer covers from American RV cover specialist Adco are now available.
Claimed to be “the most durable, all-climate covers on the market”, the Adco covers are backed by a three year manufacturer's warranty.
They comprise a breathable, four layer Dupont Tyvek top panel designed to repel and bead water as well as block 99.8 per cent of damaging UV rays, while the side panels are made from polypropylene.
There’s extra reinforcement on the corners for further protection, and air vents to help prevent mould and mildew. Caravan and pop-top covers also allow entry via built-in zipper doors.
To ensure a nice, snug fit, the covers also feature a front and rear cinching system for loose fabric, and straps and buckles to prevent blowing.
They are much cheaper than a shed, and for most people they are cheaper than the wear and tear on a unprotected van.
There are 13 different sizes, suitable for camper trailers from 10 to 16ft long, pop-tops from 12 to 20ft and caravans from 14 to 26ft.
- Designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, snow and/or long term storage.
- The most durable all climate cover on the market
- Zipper entry panels for access during storage
- Four layer Dupont Tyvek RV®top panel beads water on contact
- High performance polypropylene side panels
- Completely breathable
- Superior U.V stability effectively blocks 99.8% of suns damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Front & rear cinching system for loose fabric
- Extra re enforcements on top and bottom of all 4 corners helps against sharp edges and reduces wear
- Attached straps and buckles prevent blowing
- Storage bag included
- Air vents prevent mould and mildew
- ADCO since 1955
- 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty